Tower of London

Tower of London

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Catching Up

Hi Everyone,

I just want to let everyone know I am alive and doing well! The last couple of days have been crazy busy with class library visits and some serious sightseeing. Let's see, there was the Barbican Public library, the Tower of London, the Museum of London, the London Eye, Oxford Circus, the British Library......

Oh yeah, and a little sleep too! I am going to be writing up more blogs about what we have been doing and mini-reports for my class. I am also trying to figure out a way to download and post my pics directly from my Nikon Coolpix. I even brought the book-I have just not had time to look at it. Unfortunately, I did not take the CD which would have made this a million times easier. Just know i am trying to get them up there!

The blog is going to have a new look soon. I just don't want you to think that you lost the blog! We are going on 4 day trips starting tomorrow, so the blogging may be light until Tuesday. I will catch everyone up, promise.

I am off for now to write off the details of my days in the big city!

Love,
Mis

No comments:

Post a Comment