Tower of London

Tower of London

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer Lovin, Had Me a Blast...

Hey Donna, this one is for you!

So, I am leaving the Victoria and Albert Museum on Thursday in an underground tunnel and all of a sudden, the Grease theme song starts blaring. Even better, a group of about 12 young teens (no more than 14 at most) starts rocking out!

I think we are under one of the many theatres in the area and this is either rehearsal or the afternoon show, but at the end of the song, we turn the corner to find it is aone of the many subway musicians rocking out. The teens were so enthusiastic and playful, that he started over again.

I think you will be happy to know Donna that the world still appreciates your beloved Grease and that a new generation is keeping Danny and Sandy alive and young!

As for me, I LOVE the subway musicians, and the street musicians, and the odd street performers. I have some pics I will post of the performers at Regent Park today when I get back from Ireland (maybe before then if I have internet access).

More Soon!

Love,
Mis

1 comment:

  1. Miss,
    I am glad to hear the youngsters are keeping Grease alive. You know how importaint that is to me. Smoosh in all the fun you can, only two weeks left. I can't wait to see you.
    love ya
    Donna

    ReplyDelete